- Overcoming Bias and Inequalities
- Status of women in development, health, environment, education.
List of Conventions and International standards that guarantee the right of
women not to be discriminated against on the basis of their sex.
- United Nations Charter. 1945 Article 1(3) Article 13 Articles 8, 55, 56, 60, 62-68 &
76. Also articulated the principle of non-discrimination.
- Universal Declaration on Human Rights. Article 1 & 2
- International Covenant on Civil & Political Rights. Article 2
- International Covenant on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights. Article 3
- Convention concerning the Equal Remuneration for Men & Women Workers for Work &
- Discrimination (Employment & Occupation Convention)
- UNESCO Convention on Discrimination in Employment
- European Convention on Human Rights. Article 14
- Inter American Convention on Human Rights. Article 1
- African Charter on Human Rights. Article 2
- Fourth Geneva Convention. Article 27
- Beijings Fourth World Conference on Women in 1995 Declaration 27
- The Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women. 1979
(Twenty-Five Human Rights Documents: 1994)